mercoledì 5 maggio 2010

a bit of me

EN.Unfortunately I have no time now to shot something, then the day 'and horrible! Seemed to be coming the summer with sun, heat, people were bathing in the sea, and yet again now chilly, wind and rain!
I'm studying for the final questions (especially for the admission of June 3rd!)
They are also sickly Sure, I always get sick at inopportune moments!
I am posting some photos recently that I like or that reminds me of some nice day!



Purtroppo non ho tempo adesso per scattare qualcosa, la giornata poi 'e orribile!Sembrava stesse arrivando l'estate con il sole, il caldo, le persone che facevano il bagno al mare, e invece adesso di nuovo freddino, vento e pioggia!
Sto studiando per le ultime interrogazioni (piu' che altro per l'ammissione del 3 giugno!)
Sono anche malaticcia!Certo, io mi ammalo sempre nei momenti meno opportuni!
Vi metto qualche foto recente che mi piace o che mi ricorda qualche bella giornata!


This is my helmet that use when I go on my scooter!


This is Rome!February 2010!


behind me there was the Colosseo! Rome February 2010


Easter 2010 with my friend!

April 2010

carnival 2010!
I was dressed up as Audrey Hpburn in ''Breakfast at Tiffany's, the sungalsses are mine :)

2 commenti: